What are you most afraid of? Is it your past? Fear of being abandoned? Shame of what you have done? Your family, friends, a loved one or even a sponsor can help you overcome what you fear. If it’s keeping you your from being sober you have to face it.
What you fear the most, you have to face; find the COURAGE and face it. You already took the most courageous step, starting the recovery journey!
via Daily Prompt: Courage
Mnemonic – Another One I found that I love and agree with.
Eye opening experience in which you
Overcome temptation while
Engaging in new
Responsibility, one day at a time
You can do it. What are you waiting for?
Addiction can confiscate your mind and body. But there’s an alternative, Recovery.
Mnemonic for Recovery.
Nothing is a problem until it becomes a problem, right? But what are we talking about? Sleep? Alcohol? Gambling? Drugs? Alcohol?
If drugs and alcohol have got you in trouble here are some reasons why you should consider substance abuse counseling…
- Learn about addiction and recovery
- Learn ways to cope with triggers and cravings.
- Talk to someone during difficult times without any judgement.
- Treat undiagnosed mental health conditions which may be feeding your addiction such as depression or anxiety
- Heal and strengthen relationships with family and friends
Whether you want to quit or just cut down using, talking to someone experienced who understands what you’re going through makes a huge difference. What are you waiting for? Take the first step now. Call 305-576-1599 ext.3127 or 3117 and ask how we can assist….